- Unit price
Ester-C 1000mg 60 Tab
Ester-C is a unique, exclusive form of Vitamin C designed to stay in your white blood cells for 24-hours, providing you with around-the-clock immune system support.
Ester-C is non-acidic and stomach friendly, so you can take it all year long to support your heart, skin, gums and antioxidant health, too.
Ester-C is Calcium Ascorbate, a unique, exclusive form of vitamin C. It is made using a proprietary, water-based manufacturing process that results in a pH neutral product containing naturally occurring vitamin C metabolites. These metabolites activate the vitamin C molecules, making it easier for the body to transport them from cell to cell for numerous health benefits.**
One clinical study showed that Ester-C increased vitamin C levels in the body.¹ White blood cell levels of Vitamin C were elevated in subjects receiving Ester-C when measured after initial dose. The presence of key metabolites such as threonate may contribute to this increased level and retention of vitamin C by the cells.
- 24-Hour Immune system
- support Non-Acidic, stomach-friendly for people who have problems taking regular vitamin C formulas
- Exclusive form of Vitamin C – Unlike any other
- Enhanced with C-SorbTM to get Ester-C into your white blood cells fast:
- Provides antioxidant support to help neutralize cell-damaging free radicals.
- Supports heart health.
- Helps maintain healthy skin and gums.
Some people find that their stomach becomes irritated when taking regular forms of vitamin C. But Ester-C’s unique metabolite is non-acidic and stomach-friendly.
In one published study, individuals sensitive to acidic foods were given one gram of vitamin C as ascorbic acid or as Ester-C.
So for anyone who has difficulty tolerating vitamin C, it’s comforting to know that Ester-C is non-acidic and gentle on the stomach.
Yeast free, wheat free, milk derivatives free, lactose free, sugar free, preservatives free, soy free, artificial color & flavor free, sodium (less than 5 mg per serving)
- Adults, take one(1) 1000 mg daily or one(1) 500 mg tablet two times daily, preferably with a meal.