- Unit price
Health Aid Haemovit Plus Capsules
Haemovit® Plus Capsules are specially formulated to provide vital nutrients including high strength Ferrous Fumarate (highly absorbable form of Iron), Vitamin C, B6, B12, Folic Acid, Zinc, Copper and Manganese. It helps prevent and reverse anaemias caused by deficiency of Iron, Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid, providing key nutrients needed especially for the formation of healthy blood cells, normal function of the nervous and immune system, increased energy levels, and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Iron and Vitamin B12 contribute to the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Vitamin B6, B12 and Copper contribute to normal nervous system function
- Iron, Vitamin B12, B6 and Folic Acid contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Copper contributes to normal iron transport in the body and Copper and Zinc contribute to normal cognitive function
Recommended Daily Intake
- Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Haemovit® Plus capsules should be taken with food to avoid stomach irritation due to the high Iron content.