Vitamin B12 5000mcg
- Unit price
Mason Vitamin B12 5,000mcg 30 Tablets
Like other B complex vitamins, Vitamin B12 has a very long list of vital functions in the body. Some of these functions are very general such as supporting the normal function of the cardiovascular, pulmonary, and central nervous systems. Some are more specific such as its critical roles in stimulating red blood cell. It also may help support the body’s energy production by aiding the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Vitamin B12 also helps many enzymes to perform essential chemical reactions, such as those that support the function of neurotransmitters, hormones, digestive enzymes, and many more. Unfortunately, Vitamin B12 is difficult to absorb from foods for many people, especially older adults. Our B12 Quick Dissolving tablets breakdown quickly for optimal absorption. Vital nutrient for the body's health to produce enough red blood cells and maintain a healthy nervous system. Vitamin B12 may promote normal growth and development, help with certain types of nerve damage, anemia and support the conversion of food into energy.
- Supports proper red blood cell formation
- Supports nervous system health
- Can help lower anxiety, and elevate alertness, cognition, energy, vision, elevate mood and relieve insomnia. No more mood swings!
- Supports energy production
- Helps increase Metabolism
- Kidney Health (Chronic Kidney Disease): This condition decreases the absorption of Vitamin B12 which will lead to a deficiency in target tissues. This deficiency won't be shown in a regular blood test. Consult your physician
- For Vegan and Vegetarian diets
- For Post bariatric surgery