Vitamin B Complex
- Unit price
Vitamin B Complex Supreme Capsules
Modern-day living, balancing family time and workload can often lead to a depletion of energy converting nutrients such as Vitamin B. Therefore, HealthAid® now offers a Vitamin B Complex Supreme Capsules, combining several of the B Vitamins to contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Contained in the Vitamin B Complex Supreme Capsules are Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12. These B Vitamins contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system, homocysteine metabolism, psychological function, red blood cell formation, the immune system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B Complex Supreme Capsules are best taken in times of stress and fatigue. Can also be taken by sportspeople or those leading a very hectic and active lifestyle. Vitamin C has been added to provide extra cellular protection from oxidative stress. Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and the maintenance of normal skin and hair.
Choline and Inositol contribute to normal macronutrient and lipid metabolism and the maintenance of normal liver function.
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal metabolism of proteins and fats
- Vitamin B2 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Niacin contributes to normal function of the nervous system and normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the maintenance of normal immune function
- Pantothenic acid promotes many metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being
Recommended Daily Intake
- Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.